雪林shelling

非典型性intp-a,热爱自由可爱又有趣的灵魂

小教授台词合集1xfc

Hetero-chromia.
虹膜异色症
A gentlemen would at least offer to buy me a drink first.
作为一名绅士  至少该请我喝杯饮料吧
Newman, a pint of bitter for me
纽曼  我要一品脱苦啤酒
and a brandy for the lady, please.
给这位女士来杯白兰地
How did you know that? - Lucky guess.
你怎么知道我想喝什么  -侥幸猜中
The name's, Xavier, Charles Xavier.
我叫泽维尔  查尔斯·泽维尔
Amy.
你好...-我叫艾米
Hetero-chromia, is reference to your eyes, which I have to say are stunning
虹膜异色症  是从你眼睛里看出来的那双眼睛真迷人
One green, one blue. It's a mutation. It's a very groovy mutation
一只绿色  一只蓝色  是一种变异,一种绝妙的变异
I have news for you, Amy. You are a mutant.
有个大新闻要告诉你  艾米  你是个变种人
First you proposition a girl, and then you call her deformed.
先和姑娘调情接着叫她怪胎
How is that seduction tactic working for you?
这种勾引姑娘的策略对你来说好用吗
I'll tell you in the morning.
明早再告诉你
No, no.
呵呵
Seriously, you must knock it.
不开玩笑了  你肯定不信
Mutation's go from single cell organisms to being the dominate form of reproductive life.
变异是单细胞生物进化成占主导地位的生命体的过程
On this planet, infinite forms of variations with each generation all through mutation.
在这星球上每一代生物的进化都由变异引起
Then let's reclaim that word.
那我们重新定义这个词吧
Mutant, and proud. - Chin, chin, hey.
突变  自豪  -干杯
Hi, I guess I have to buy my own drink.
看来我得自己买饮料了
I'm sorry, one cola.
很抱歉  来杯可乐
Charles here was just telling me that I'm like one of the first sea creatures... that grew legs
查尔斯刚刚告诉我 我就像个第一批长出腿的...海洋生物
Tiny bit sexier.
比那更性感一点
I'm sorry, this is my sister, Raven.
抱歉  这位是我的妹妹  瑞雯
Hi, Amy. - And what do you study?
你好  我是艾米  -你学什么的
Waitressing.
服务员
Oh look, you have hetero-chromia too!
看  你也有异色症
-sorry, what? - Look at her eye...
-什么  -看她的眼睛...
Right, Raven get your coat please.
好吧  瑞雯拿上你的外套
Don't talk to me, you did that on purpose.
别和我说你是故意的
- I did not! - Yes you did!
-我不是  -你是故意的
Why would I do it on purpose?
为什么我要故意那样干
You know I can't control it sometimes.
你知道我有时候也控制不了
When I'm stressed or tired..
压力大了或累了的时候...
You seem to be doing a perfectly good job right now.
你刚刚看起来控制的很好
"Mutant and proud"
突变  自豪
Why is it always the pretty mutations,
为什么都是这种漂亮的变种人
or the invisible ones like yours.
或是像你这样  看不出来的
If you're a freak, better hide.
如果你是个怪胎  最好躲起来
You're being ridiculous!
真是太荒谬了
Look, I don't mean to sound like an old fart.
听着  我不想像个老古板一样说话
Which you are.
你就是个老古板
Sometimes, but we've talked about this, Raven.
有时会  但我们聊过这问题  瑞雯
A small slip up is one thing.
小失误在所难免
A big one does not bear thinking about.
犯大错就不堪设想了
Mutant and proud"
突变  自豪
Mutant and proud"?
突变  自豪
If only...
如果只是...
- Would you date me? - Of course I would.
-你会和我约会吗  -当然会
Any man would be lucky to have you.
男人拥有了你  都会觉得很幸运
- You're stunning! - Looking like this?
-你很漂亮  -就像这样吗
Like, you...what?
像  什么
Blue?
蓝色
- You're my oldest friend. - I'm your only friend.
-你是我老朋友  -也是你唯一的朋友
Thank you for that.
真是荣幸之至
Well?
那么?
I'm incapable of even thinking of you like that,
你这样我想都不会想
I feel responsible for you.
我觉得要对你负责
Anything else would just feel wrong.
其他想法都是错的
But what if you didn't know me?
但如果你不了解我呢
Unfortunately I do know you.
但我很了解你
I don't know what's got into you lately?
你最近怎么了
You're awfully concerned with your looks.
特别在乎自己的容貌
I'm sleepy. Will you read to me?
我要睡了  给我读点东西好吗
I can't, I have my thesis coming up, I have to study.
不行  我的论文快交了  我得学习
Well fine, read about your thesis
好吧  就读你的论文吧
it always sends me right off.
那样睡着得快
To Homo neanderthalensis, his mutant cousin Homo sapiens,
对于尼安德特智人来说  他的突变远亲智人
was an aberration.
是一种畸变
Peaceful co-habitation, if ever it existed,
如果他们曾和平共处过的话
was short lived.
也很短暂
Records show, without exception
据史料记载  在任何地区
that the arrival of the mutated human species
突变人种的到来
in any region was followed by
将导致
the immediate extinction of their less evolved kin.
进化慢的同类立即灭绝   无一例外
Professor of genetics, Charles Francis Xavier.
遗传学教授  查尔斯·弗朗西斯·泽维尔
So, how does it feel to be a professor?
做教授的感觉怎么样
Well, ah, don't call me that.
别那样叫我
You don't get to be called a Professor
除非有课可上
until you actually have a teaching position.
我不喜欢被称作教授
I know, but it suits you.
我知道  但这和你很相称
No,  don't say that, do say "Lets go have a drink".
别那样说  应该说  我们去喝一杯吧
- Let's go have a drink. - Wonderful!
-我们去喝一杯吧  -太棒了
Drink, drink, drink!
喝  喝  喝
Oh,  I'm so proud of you.
真为你感到骄傲
I need another drink,and you need another cola
我得再来一瓶啤酒 你得再来瓶可乐
- Congratulations, Professor! - Thank you very much,
-恭喜你  教授  -非常感谢
it's much harder than it looks, actually.
实际上比看起来的难多了
No, on your presentation.
不  我是说你的演讲很成功
You knew my presentation?
你听过我的演讲吗
How nice of you, thank you very much.
真好  非常感谢
Moira MacTaggert.
我叫莫伊洛·麦克塔哥特
Charles Xavier.
我是查尔斯·泽维尔
Do you have a minute?
可以聊一会儿吗
For a pretty little beam with a mutated MCR-  gene,  I have five.
为了漂亮的变异Mcr- 基因  可以聊五分钟
I say, MCR- , you would say, golden hair.
我说的Mcr-   就是你们说的金发
It's a mutation, it's a very groovy mutation.
这是种变异  一种绝妙的变异
Mutation you know, took us from single cell organisms,
变异就是  把我们从单细胞生物
to the dominate form...
变成了占主导地位的人类...
You know what, this routine may go over great with the co-eds,
这一套可能对女学生很有吸引力
but I'm here on business.
但我是为了公事而来
What?
什么
I really need your help.
我需要你的帮助
All right.
好吧
The kind that of mutations
在你论文中
that you were talking about in your thesis
谈到过的那种变异
I need to know if they may already have happened.
我想知道那是否已经发生了
In people alive today.
当今世上是否已存在变种人
Professor?
教授
I think that we should just talk when you're sober.
我看还是等你清醒了再谈吧
Do you have any time tomorrow?
你明天有时间吗
Something tells me,
我觉得
you already know the answer to your question.
你已经找到了问题的答案
This is very important to me.
这对我也很重要
And if I can help you, I will do my utmost.
我会尽最大努力帮你
Thank you.
谢谢
The advent of the nuclear age may have accelerated the mutation process
核时代的到来可能会加速基因变异的进程
Individual's with extraordinary abilities may already be among us.
拥有超能力的人或许就在我们之间
Thank you very much.
谢谢大家
MacTaggert, you really think that
麦克塔哥特  你真的觉得
some crackpot scientist is going to make me believe in
这个胡扯的科学家会让我相信
sparkly dames and vanishing men?
银光闪闪的女人和瞬移男人的存在吗
You just brought yourself a one way
你是给自己找了一条路
ticket back to the typing pool.
回到原来的打字小组去吧
This meeting is over.
会议结束
Uh, please sit down agent, MacTaggert.
请先坐下  麦克塔哥特特工
I didn't really expect you to believe me.
我不指望你们相信我
Given that all you could think about
考虑到你们在我做陈述的时候
during my presentation, was what sort of pie
满脑子想的都是今天食堂里
they were serving in the commissary.
提供的到底是哪种馅饼
It's apple pecan.
是苹果山核桃馅饼
I haven't been entirely honest with you, and I'm sorry.
我没有对你完全坦诚  我很抱歉
You see, one of the many spectacular things my mutation allows me to do,
我所拥有的超能力之一就是
is that I can read your mind.
我能知道你在想什么
I've seen this before in a magic show.
我看过那个魔术
Are you going to ask us to
你现在是不是要让我们
think of a number between one and ten now?
在一到十之间想一个数字
No, agent Stryker.
不  斯特瑞克特工
Although I could ask you about your son William
虽然我会问你刚才想的
who you were thinking about,
儿子威廉的事
which is very nice.
这样也不错
But I think I'd rather ask you about
但我还是更想问你有关
the Jupiter missiles America are currently placing in Turkey.
美国正在土耳其部署朱比特中程导弹的事情
He's a goddamn spy!
他是个该死的间谍
You brought a goddamn spy!
你竟然带来了一个间谍
I did not, I would never bring one here!
我没有  我不可能带间谍来这里
How's that for a magic trick?
这个魔术怎么样
Best I've ever seen.
无与伦比
I want them out of here.
我希望他们离开这里
And lock down until I can figure out what to do.
关好他们  直到我想出对策
My facility is off site. I'll take them.
我带他们去我的基金吧
I can't believe this.
真叫人难以相信
You'd think the director of the CIA would have a little more composure.
你还以为中情局首脑能冷静一点
We should be going after Shaw right now,
我们现在应该追查尚
but instead he's up there worrying about the wrong mutants.
他却在担心其他变种人
What are we doing to do, Lavene?
我们该怎么办  雷维
Lavene? Lavene, what's wrong with you?
雷维  雷维  你怎么了
Absolutely nothing,
他没怎么
I've just frozen him for the moment because I'd like to talk to you.
我只是暂时将他定住  我想和你谈话
It's good, isn't it?
这很好  不是吗
I'm as interested in this Sebastian Shaw as you are,
我和你一样对塞巴斯汀·尚很感兴趣
And if you still want my help,
如果你还需要我的帮助
meet me on the third floor of the parking garage.
就到三楼的停车库来见我
I've always known that there were people like you out there.
我一直相信你们这种人的存在
I've been the laughing stock of this agency for years
虽然这一直被大家当成笑柄
but I knew it.
但是我相信这是真的
You're going to love my facility.
你会喜欢我的基地
That's going to have to wait.
那必须得等会儿
Why?
为什么
Agent MacTaggert has to lead us to Sebastian Shaw,
麦克塔哥特要带我们去见塞巴斯汀·尚
and if we don't move now apparently we're going to loose him.
现在不去  他就要溜了
What?
什么
Not only can he read minds,
他不仅仅可以读心
he can communicate with them as well.
也可以和他们交流
Moria and I have just had a lovely conversation.
我和莫伊洛刚刚聊得不错
Yes, we did.
是啊没错
That is incredible!
真难以置信
But I cannot take you anywhere else,
但是没有上级的许可
without permission from upstairs.
我不能带你们去别的地方
Would you like to see one more magic trick?
你还想看魔术吗
Okay.

Get in the car.
那就上车
Good idea.
好主意
They have a telepath.
他们有人会心灵感应
I've lost, Shaw!
我感应不到尚了
I've lost, I've lost, Shaw.
感应断了  断了  尚
There's, there's something blocking me.
有...有人阻碍我
This has never happened to me before.
这之前从来没有发生过
I think there's someone like me on that ship.
那艘船上有和我一样的人
Like you?
和你一样
I'm sorry, a telepath.
抱歉  是心灵感应
This is incredible,
真不可思议
I can actually feel her inside my mind.
我可以感受到她
I'm very sorry,
我很抱歉
but I don't think I'm going to be much help to you tonight.
估计今晚我可能帮不了什么忙了
You're on your own.
靠你们自己了
- Oh my god. - Jesus.
-天哪  -上帝啊
Get inside.
到里面去

评论(1)
热度(75)
  1. 共3人收藏了此文字
只展示最近三个月数据
© 雪林shelling | Powered by LOFTER